Pediatric Dentist in Johnson City, TN
CALL US TODAY: (423) 610-0556
We are so excited to welcome you back to our office! This pandemic has certainly presented new challenges to us all. We will be taking many precautions to minimize the spread of COVID-19. With your help and cooperation, we will continue to keep you, your child, and our community safe.
What to expect when you arrive at our office:
- Please STAY in your car upon arrival
- Text 423-431-8028 with your child's full name
- Full our our brief COVID-19 questionnaire that we will send to you
- If available, we ask that your child wear a face covering/mask
- We will text you when we are ready for your child to come inside. Please escort your child to our front door where a staff member will meet you.
- Please keep your phone available, we will contact you when your child is finished or if we have any questions during their appointment.
We will continue to make every effort to make your child's visit a happy one while also making extreme efforts to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Thank you for your support and cooperation.
GENERAL DENTAL CARE
Tooth Color Fillings
Oral Hygienic Instruction
Preventive Resins (Sealants)
A Child’s First Dental Visit
A child’s first dental visit should be scheduled around his or her first birthday. The most important part of the visit is getting to know and becoming comfortable with our doctors and their staff. A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future dental visits.
Come Visit Our New Location!
We are now located at 801 Sunset Drive, Building D, Suite 1, which is directly behind our old office. Our brand-new, state-of-the-art pediatric dental facility was built to give families and patients the best dental experience in the Tri-Cities!